The North Lamar/Georgian Acres Combined Neighborhood Plan covers the part of northeast Austin bordered by 183, IH35, Braker, and North Lamar Boulevard.
The North Lamar/Georgian Acres neighborhood plan contact team exists to implement our neighborhood plan and achieve the goals of
- a safe, healthy, and well-maintained neighborhood that promotes and preserves the quality of life for both residents and business-owners.
- healthy, sustainable, functional, quality, safe, and aesthetically-beautiful parks and green spaces that provide opportunities for cultural interactions.
- pedestrians, motorists, transit users, bicyclists, and mobility-impaired neighbors travelling safely and efficiently throughout the neighborhood and to the rest of the city.
- infrastructure that upholds the safety of residents and property- and business-owners.
- a well-balanced land use pattern that benefits everybody in the neighborhood by assigning appropriate land uses to particular properties.
Join our email list to stay up-to-date on meetings, discussions and other activities.
Contact us for more information.
Our officers are:
Colin MacDougal, Vice Chair.
Lisa Hinely, Secretary-Elect.
Larry Reagan, Membership Registrar
Other volunteer roles include:
Lisa Garner, Checkbook
Julia Foree, Georgian Acres Neighborhood Park liaison
Note: The Austin Police Department had a volunteer position called “North Lamar/Georgian Acres contact team area representative”. This position is NOT associated with the North Lamar/Georgian Acres neighborhood plan contact team. Contact Cmdr Todd Smith with any questions.
Do you believe the neighborhood plan contact team has not carried out its responsibilities under City of Austin code? You can file a grievance.