Objective Q.1: Promote public safety through community organization.
Objective Q.2: Ensure public safety throughout the planning areas.
Objective T.5: The streets within the planning areas should be safer for pedestrians, bicyclists, and motorists.
Objective T.6: Improve the safety of pedestrians traveling along North Lamar Boulevard.
Objective T.11: Improve the safety of pedestrians.
Objective T.12: Improve security at Capital Metro bus stops.
Objective N.4: Improve street lighting in the planning areas.
Objective N.5: Improve safety throughout the planning areas.
Objective L.3: Establish North Lamar Boulevard as a mixed use, pedestrian-friendly
- Sudden Violent Death 2012-present
- Our neighborhood schools / Nuestras escuelas vecinales 2019
- Upcoming Neighborhood Team meetings / Reuniones del equipo del vecindario
- Comida de verano para niños y jovenes / Summer meals for kids and teens 2019
- Our AISD School Leadership / Nuestro liderazgo escolar de AISD
Categorias / CategoriesBrownie calidad de vida crime crimen Economy Education elections Eventos y Reuniones housing Lamar Boulevard land use Minutes parks and trees parques y arboles Participar plan Projects and Results quality of life quienes somos safe route to school transportation transporte Upcoming Meetings and Events Volunteer water Who we are
Archives / Archivos