North Lamar and Georgian Acres Neighborhood teams,
Thank you for providing thoughtful input regarding the Austin Suites property. We have filed both the Neighborhood Plan Amendment and Zoning applications and would like to discuss our project proposal with your membership in further detail before the formal NPCT meeting. We have taken your concerns and requests to Artesia Real Estate Group and they are looking forward to partnering with you on the following:
- Voluntary, modified compliance with Tenant Relocation Ordinance notification requirements for all tenants:
- 90-day official notice to vacate
- Provide tenant information packet to all residents including 90-day notification and access to relocation services and information.
- A voluntary, modified tenant relocation for every existing, non-subsidized tenant; to be paid by property owner:
- $500 payment for moving and relocation expenses per unit
- A voluntary, modified tenant relocation for every subsidized tenant; to be paid by property owner:
- Moving expenses
- Temporary housing during remodel
- Right of first refusal for tenants if they meet program screening criteria
- Register subsidized units will register with City of Austin’s Ending Community Homelessness Coalition (ECHO) program for tenant rent subsidy, counseling services, and resources.
- Pedestrian path or view corridor to Georgian Acres Park: We have contacted the neighboring adjacent property owners and will update once regarding access options.
- Non-profit or education programming for all tenants: Property owner will provide meeting/programming space within the building.
- Cost Participation in Neighborhood Partnership Program for the installation of traffic calming infrastructure on Powell Lane: We have been in communication with neighboring property owners who would also like to participate.
Categorias / CategoriesBrownie calidad de vida crime crimen Economy Education elections Eventos y Reuniones housing Lamar Boulevard land use Minutes parks and trees parques y arboles Participar plan Projects and Results quality of life quienes somos safe route to school transportation transporte Upcoming Meetings and Events Volunteer water Who we are
Archives / Archivos