Sunday, May 14, 4-6pm – regular quarterly meeting at YMCA. Meet and greet at 3:45pm, quarterly meeting starts at 4pm.
0. Introductions and purpose of neighborhood team
1. Approve minutes (March 4, April 8, April 10, 2017)
2. Neighborhood plan amendment status and next steps (LisaH, Julia)
3. CodeNEXT draft text and mapping (all)
4. Priorities for FY18 city and school district budgets (afterschool programs, health, TA Brown)
5. Parks and trees (Barrington, Brownie, medians, creek pocket park)
6. Public safety policies
– Rundberg Ln container ordinance
– juvenile curfew
– pedestrian near the roadway
– driving without a license
7. Officer elections – Chair
8. Housekeeping (eg designate new officers to be on bank account)
Written updates on transportation and finances.