Meeting cancelled due to weather
We’ll be joining Georgian Acres NA as they walk from the Community Garden at corner of Wonsley and Georgian to the new park land at 500 Powell.
- 6:30pm Meet in the community garden spot, at the NW corner of Wonsley and Georgian. Bring Ice Water or sports drink and wear walking shoes and appropriate clothing for the weather. Wearing of reflective thingies and light colored clothing is encouraged.
- 6:30-6:45 Socialize with neighbors and admire the new GA community garden site before taking off on our walk.
- 6:45 Walk (on the sidewalk) NORTH, then East down Powell, past Sam Rayburn to the new Park at 500 EAST Powell.
- 7:00-7:15 Drink water and tour the (as yet undeveloped) park. NO facilities!
- 7:15 Walk back to Community Garden.
- 7:30 Arrive back at Community Garden
- 7:40- Sunset.