The North Lamar/Georgian Acres Combined Neighborhood Plan covers the part of northeast Austin bordered by 183, IH35, Braker, and North Lamar Boulevard.
The North Lamar/Georgian Acres neighborhood plan contact team exists to implement our neighborhood plan and achieve the goals of:
– a safe, healthy, and well-maintained neighborhood that promotes and preserves the quality of life for both residents and business-owners.
– healthy, sustainable, functional, quality, safe, and aesthetically-beautiful parks and green spaces that provide opportunities for cultural interactions.
– pedestrians, motorists, transit users, bicyclists, and mobility-impaired neighbors travelling safely and efficiently throughout the neighborhood and to the rest of the city.
– infrastructure that upholds the safety of residents and property- and business-owners.
– a well-balanced land use pattern that benefits everybody in the neighborhood by assigning appropriate land uses to particular properties
Every three years we go through a process of choosing the top priority items for our neighborhood in the city budget. We (residents, property owners, business owners, associations – everybody who lives, works or plays here) will be working on the priorities between now and September.
Map of possible capital improvements north of Rundberg (North Lamar planning area)
Map of possible capital improvements south of Rundberg (Georgian Acres planning area)