Community input from the “Restore Rundberg Community Meeting” Dec 18, 2012 at Lanier HS
Financial reports 4Q CY12 and 1Q CY13
(The Department of Justice does not require a report on program activities or “performance tracking measures” from APD until Oct 2013. Their program officer suggests comparing the totals in the financial report with the APD activities reported in the media.)
No documents provided in response to Open Records Request 4-10388 (May 1, 2013)
1. All current and former members of the “Rundberg Revitalization Team” or “Restore Rundberg Initiative steering committee”, including name, organizational affiliation, dates of service, method of selection, and reason for dismissal
2. All meeting notices, agendas, minutes, and support documents for the “Rundberg Revitalization Team” or “Restore Rundberg Initiative steering committee” from Jan 1, 2013 through Apr 30, 2013.
Videos from researcher Dr David Kirk:
- How two of the three consortium members (law enforcement, academia, neighborhood) will develop, implement, and evaluate the grant.
- Current Challenges Facing the Rundberg Community
- Problem-Oriented Policing
- Improving High-Risk Neighborhoods