Objective Q.9: Preserve housing affordability.
Contact the Chair for more information or to be involved in planning.
- April 24th, 6:30-8:00pm UT Law School’s Entrepreneurship Community Development Clinic presentation on legal and policy tools for problem properties. North Austin Community Center, 1000 W. Rundberg
- May 6, 6-8pm Energy Efficiency Stakeholder Meeting addressing the need of low- and limited-income customers, Town Lake Center, 721 Barton Springs.
- May 11, noon-1:45pm Keep Austin Affordable volunteer training at Sierra Vista learning center, 201 W St Elmo Rd
- May 14, 6:30pm Community Development Commission tenant relocation policy hearing
- May 21, 6:30pm Free residential property tax valuation workshop 9004 Shepard. Gratis taller de tasacion de propiedad residencial y como protestarla. 21 de mayo a las 6:30, traduccion displonible.
- June TBD infill design tools (types of buildings and lots)
Neighborhood Planning’s Infill Options and Design Tools booklet
- June 26, 11:45am to 12:45pm. Free lunch and tour of Foundation Communities’ M Station Apartments at 2906 E. MLK. Please make your lunch reservation with them
- July TBD financing workshop (tax increment financing, community development corporation, etc)
- October 17 noon Housing Authority Board of Commissioners meeting, Thurmond Heights, 8426 Goldfinch Court